Sunday 6 October 2013

October riding

Well today is Sunday...my usual ride day.... and it is pouring outside.
That sucks.

But I am happy to report that the Biker Hottie and I got out for a ride yesterday .
We went up through Pakenham, Burnstown, Waba, and White Lake to enjoy the colours.

We stopped at the beach in Burnstown to check out the Madawaska.




It wasn't sunny but the colours were still pretty awesome.

Pakenham is always nice down by the water.






And Biker Hottie got a couple of shots of me..there aren't that many of those on the blog.




The weather at the start of the week is looking crappy, but it is supposed to improve as the week goes on.

I have Friday booked as a holiday...it's Thanksgiving next weekend so that would give me 4 days.

I am hoping to get a bunch of good rides in !


al

1 comment: