Sunday 1 April 2012

Cold Rainy Sunday


Yesterday



Kind of a crap-tacular day.
Took the dog for a walk, and there was wet snow falling. That sucks.
Guess there won't be any riding today. If it was warm I would ride for sure, but cold as well?
NFW.
Glad I got out yesterday.

I think maybe I'll give the bike a bit of a clean, and go over it with a wrench and check that everything is all good.
There is always something that can be done to the bike. It is like having a part time job that you pay to go to.

Should probably mention that I am a really shitty photographer.
The photos here are taken with one of those "Albert" proof Canon cameras, and editing is done by clicking auto-correct.
Over half the pics I take are too blurry/ fk'd up to use....so I just snap tons and hope some are OK.
Seems to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment