Monday 21 May 2012

Holiday Monday

Was another beautiful day! Sunny and hot.

Got out this morning with my wife, along the canal and then to Hog's back.


This afternoon I did a quick trip to Gananoque, and came back along the St Lawrence.

The St Lawrence parkway
Random Island
Peaceful spot

There were a ton of bikes out today. Everybody was just enjoying July weather on a holiday in May.

There's nothing as disappointing as having a long weekend with crappy weather...as much as you tell yourself it is OK cuz it is still time off etc....it just plain sucks to look out the window and see a grey sky and wet roads.

I would much rather end the weekend sun burned, wind swept, stiff and sore.
These are the sure signs that fun occured.

I have some time off this week, so if there is some decent weather, I will get some rides in, between projects around here.



No comments:

Post a Comment