Sunday 3 February 2013

Coincidence? I think not....

Less than a week after my call to arms to defeat the enemies of global warming, we had 2 record breaking days of warm here in Ottawa .
Coincidence? I think not!

Good show, people!!!
There was obviously a great fossil fuel hole in the ozone created by your efforts.
It is back to being cold now, but at least some of the snow is gone, and the roads are bare.

Combined with the news that Punxsutawney Phil predicts an early spring, things are looking up.

On a more "from this planet" note, I met up with Dan and his girlfriend Julie, and Brent for breakfast this morning in Almonte.
Was nice.... we just shot the shit for an hour or so and talked about riding and stuff, and got caught up.

This afternoon my wife put on a Harley themed extravaganza for my birthday.
Awesome cake, balloons, decorations...the whole nine...




Family came over, lots of great food some good laughs.
Was lots of fun.


And now..we wait for spring. Last year I got some small rides in the end of February...I am hoping!









No comments:

Post a Comment