Monday 2 July 2012

Back from Holidays

Spent this past week at Nangor Resort up near Westmeath Ont. doing the family holiday.

Went for a few after dinner freedom ( helmetless) rides , but the week was not about riding, it was about family and fishing and bonfires and jiffy pop.

I finally solved the scientific issue of the century (perhaps of the millenium) and came up with a way to cook jiffy pop over a fire without burning the shit out of my fingers.

My wife suggested coat hangers...and the rest is,  as you can see below...history.







Great bonfires and views.



Lots of fish.
My son and his wife and my daughter did a lot of fishing and had a lot of success.
Alas for poor Philip....sniff ..

Me with Nick's Pike.
 

Unhooking a less than monstrous perch.



It was over way too soon. I was just getting into the groove and it was time to leave.

Back to reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment