Saturday 21 July 2012

This week's rides

It turned out to be a 1000 km. week.

I did the canal/Ottawa river parkway route a couple of times this week , as well as riding to and from work a few times.

The Ottawa river looks to be at near record low level...




We stopped at Remic rapids to see the stone sculptures



Friday after work I did a run with a colleague from work, and we covered a fair bit of ground.

Started in Bell's Corners then up to Calabogie, to Watson's Corners, Elphin, Maberly, Westport, Kingston to Brockville along the St Lawrence, Brockville to Cornwall on the 401 and home on the 138 to 417.


Pretty good week all in all.

I have an amazing wife and family and everyone is... (touch wood) healthy.

My friends are few but like brothers.

I love my job and work with great people.

I own a Harley.

Life is truly good. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment