Monday 26 November 2012

Haven't blogged in a while!

I have meant to sit down and update, but I seem to have not had a lot of time to do so.

In any event an update:

I have actually got some riding in the last couple of weeks.
On the 18th it was sort of warm, so I did a ride out to Merrickville.

Pretty quiet at the locks this time of year.
The water has been lowered, and there is not a boat to be seen.
Still cool, though.









This past Thursday was sunny and went up to 12 degrees.
I met Brent in Smiths falls early afternoon and we rode to near Brockville and came home through Smith Falls and Perth.
We stopped at a regular spot.




Even though there was snow this morning, I am hoping for 1 more outing.
Or 2.
Even a couple trips around the neighbourhood with no helmet on...something.

On the harassment front, the "donut munching prick" pulled  Frank that I work with, over twice on Remembrance day.
He is still up to his old tricks, apparently.
Once to check his insurance, and the other time because he arm signalled instead of using his turn signal.
Frank asked him if he had pulled me over a few days prior...he remembered me.
I  certainly hope so...I think he has pulled me over 4 times now.
I should be getting Christmas cards from him, or something.

Aside from that...not much new in my world.
Obviously dreading winter, and the 4 months of no riding.
Guess I will play some guitar, and start planning next summer's adventures.
There is the Montreal bike show in February and a few things like that, to look forward to.

Maybe I will win Lotto Max, and be able to spend a month in Florida and a month in California.
That would sure rock!

Being realistic...I am guessing that I will be winterizing the bike in a week or so.
sigh.......................................................


No comments:

Post a Comment