Tuesday 2 July 2013

haven't been posting much.... an explanation .... plus more.

 I have not been posting very much.
a couple of reasons....

I didn't want to post about something I have already done or posted about.
Considering that newer readers of the blog have no idea what rides I have blogged about in the past, it occured to me last night what a stupid idea that was.
I will return to regular updates.
Perhaps even some politically incorrect rants........

The 2nd reason is that since the Ohio trip, it has rained almost every time I have had free time for a big ride.
And not just rain...like torrential fricken downpours.
I have got out for some spins...but nothing worthy until this past weekend.

And now some pre-rant/tirade tunes.



More Blackberry Smoke.
Can't hear enough of this stuff.

Getting back to business :


I do not like to think of myself as a wimp but....
I cannot seem to wake up, look outside and see it pouring and say...
 "Fuck, ya! ....gonna be an epic ride!!"
I just can't.
So I say.......


I hate rain.

There.
I said it.
It is out in the open.



I hate it more than I hate ingrown hairs, hemorrhoids or ugly babies.
That my friends, is hate.


God-damned rain screwing up people's holidays...ruining weekends...getting people's nads wet when they ride, makin' the grass grow thus necessitating grass cutting..
Enough already.

It's July now.
Enough with April showers.
Bring on sunny .
A drought would be very cool right about now.

just sayin.

al


1 comment: