Wednesday 29 May 2013

1 more sleep !

Heading out tomorrow with Brent for Ohio Bike week.

The weather is looking pretty iffy down there for the weekend....could be doing some wet riding.


Oh well !
There are worse things to do.
I have rain gear good to go, and it will still be a great adventure.

At least Thursday and Friday are looking not so bad....we will arrive dry, I think.

We have a place booked about 17 miles out of Sandusky, so if there are some less rainy times, we can just head into town to see what is going on.

Just checked gas prices in Ohio...premium is going for just under $1 a litre ( regular is around $0.95/liter)...considerably less than the $1.43 I gassed up the bike at last night in Nepean.
That rocks !

Just gotta throw my stuff in my travel bag tonight, and I am good to go.

If I have wifi in any of the motels down there ,  I will update our goings on in the evenings.

I found this on the sphincternet...certain members of my family will get the joke.





al


No comments:

Post a Comment