Thursday 16 May 2013

Settling into Routine

AHHHH..
How I love summer routine!



On sunny days if the weather is decent, I ride to work.
Weeknights, I try to get out for even a little spin...could be a 15 minute'er...something...
Weekends....a ride day with my wife or a friend.
Now,  maybe a canoe outing with my wife to throw into the mix ( radical change, that ! )
Cut the lawns, do some weeding.
Play some guitar.
Eating on the patio with family.

I am quite content to be living life this way.
Maybe it isn't action packed... but I don't care.


Just enjoying the good life, my way.

I have a 4 day weekend starting tomorrow.
Monday is a holiday, and I took Friday off as well.
Going to do some riding, some gardening , some guitaring and some canoing.
How excellent does that sound?

Now some tunes to start it all off :


More Blackberry Smoke.
Song is called One Horse Town.
Can't not love this !



No comments:

Post a Comment