Saturday 11 August 2012

Not much riding.....

It has been a rainy week...not very conducive to riding. Rain is one thing but these torrential storms with lightning? I'll pass.

I did get out for a little ride tonight just to say I had been out.
It was actually nice for a bit. The humidity was gone, it was clear...all good.
I rode up the 416 to Kemptville and back...not large , but better than no ride at all!
Had a ghost car pull up beside me,  look me over, and then speed off.
Guess I looked legit or something. :)

Good week otherwise.
Busy as hell at work, which is great....it is good to be busy .
Thursday I celebrated 4 years of no drinking. Some days I still can't believe it...but I am sure thankful I did.
Life has certainly changed for the better !
6 months off the butts too !...Kind of not fun, still....but oh well.

Big day tomorrow.
My wife and son's birthdays. Have our parents coming over for dinner etc.
Happy Birthday , guys!!!

Hoping the sun returns and I get some riding in this week and definitely, next weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment